Snagged from lavvyan
:Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!
This is not all of them, but those that will be finished first. :-)
1. I sat in my apartment for days trying to figure out what it was all about and when I stopped being someone I could like and all I could come up with was that the last time I was truly happy was here, in Willoughby.
2. 'Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm exactly who you think I am and that means you need to be very, very
, careful' was written in every arrogant line of the whipcord-lean body that hinted at dark dealings.
3. "Probably not the best incentive for me to try to get you back to civilization."
4. Rodney looks at the door of the motel left half-open and huffs, "Aren't you forgetting something?"
5. Hamilton had always claimed my bald head was what saved me from ending up like the majority of humankind did after the plague.
6. "The thing is, a lot of fairly important people are under the impression that those goons chasing us...are the good guys."
7. Rolling over to face Kyle, AJ grinned. "Hey, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."
8. "Why does Sheppard let him go through the ring of the Ancestors with the team if he can't be trusted?"
9. It tingles under his fingertips and he thinks about waking in his bed, naked, blood on the sheets but no visible wound.
10. Clark fell in love with the mountains after the plains of Kansas.
11. "Uh-oh, Rodney, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."
12. "MALP reports Earth-normal temperature, gravity and atmosphere, General."
13. Rodney has no sympathy for Sheppard being stunned in the balls.
14. He watches the Impala leave and says a prayer not meant to be heard by human ears that they find what they need and wonders if they'll meet again.
15. John looked down at the set of keys in his hand and weighed them...a slight burden for a change, certainly not too heavy to bear.
16. They don't know whose hands reached out first, they only care that they're together.
17. Hissing as the silk brushed against his tender flesh, he reflected that burning to death ranked high on the pain scale, probably the most unpleasant method of expiring...except perhaps for that time he'd been accused of being a witch and was 'pressed' to confess.
18. The skin beneath his fingers reddened and then began to bleed while he looked out over the frozen lake, and thought about being different.